VisaRite Home

Welcome !


VisaRite offers professional passport and visa assistance, authorized by the U.S. Department of State and Chinese Consulate. We assist travelers in understanding application rules and requirements, and help them prepare the necessary paperwork for smooth and efficient processing of their passport, visas and document legalization.

China Visa Service

Visitors traveling to mainland China require a visa, which should be obtained in advance. VisaRite is specialized in China visa handling and can obtain visas on your behalf. It doesn't matter whether you live on the east coast, west coast, Midwest, Hawaii or Alaska; we can process visas for you. We have clients all over the US. With VisaRite, visa processing is no longer a time-consuming and painstaking process. It's almost fun! You can count on us for our experience, speed and reliability.

US Passport Service

If you plan to travel overseas, please make sure you have a valid passport. If you are traveling to a foreign country that may require a visa, please check your passport for blank visa pages and the date of expiry. The passport must have sufficient blank visa pages. Most countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months beyond the dates of your trip. If you find you will be needing passport services such as applying for a new passport, renewing your old passport, obtaining a secondary passport, please give us a call. We are here to help you to get the passport as quickly as possible.

Document Authentication

Documents issued or prepared in US such birth certificate, diploma, no criminal record, power of attorney, certificate of good standing, etc. must be legalized by the Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate before they can be used in China. China is not a member of Hague Convention, therefore Apostille is not acceptable, you will need to follow authentication route instead. The documents must be authenticated by the Secretary of State Office first, then the Chinese Embassy or Chinese consulate will verify signature and seal from the Secretary of State Office. more...